- Specialty products
- Emerging markets
- Market access
- Generics & biosimilars
- Value demonstration
Important changes are driving new momentum for biosimilars, paving the way for their accelerated growth over the next decade.
Healthcare companies require a clear picture of market dynamics to better understand and anticipate opportunities — and respond to changes with greater precision and speed. As the global leader in healthcare market intelligence, we take a vast array of healthcare data and facts and transform them into actionable intelligence for our clients. Life sciences, payer, government and financial organizations rely on our multi-stakeholder, global pharmaceutical insights — representing patients, prescribers and payers — to guide their strategic and tactical planning and measurement.
Through continual investments in next-generation market measures, we’re able to offer the most comprehensive and complete view of changing market dynamics — from increasingly complex supply chains and emerging specialty products to generics and increasing payer influences.
Unmatched breadth and depth
- 2.5 billion healthcare transactions processed each year
- Healthcare measurement audits in 100+ countries
- ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance registrations throughout the world
- Claims data from 100+ U.S. health plans covering more than 70 million lives
- More than 1.4 million pharmaceutical products tracked globally
- Healthcare reference assets covering more than 5 million professionals